Menu
mesmh
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Registering

I cannot access my account because I do not have my account number. My allowances are 1GB data and 300 minutes per month plus internet access £3.00per gB per day.  My bills have suddenly jumped from about £7.00 per month to £70 plus.  I do not have my password and I cannot change it because I do not have my account number. I need to underdtand what is happening.  I recently changed my mobile phone to  an android from an old fashioned dial.text system  Ny nobile is connected to my home wifi so I do ot understand where the extra charges are coming from.  Please advise urgently!!! (I tried speaking to your operators with absolutely no success.)

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registering

Hi there @mesmh

Welcome to our Community and thanks for your first post to our forums; I am sorry that you're having some issues registering for your online account; is this for your Virgin Mobile services?

To register, you just need your mobile number to start with: My Account registration

You'll need to make sure that your phone is on and on Virgin Media data to complete registration as we'll send it a code you'll need to verify your account. 

What have we advised about your bill when you have called us? Have you been able to check your bill via the email we would have sent you? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos