Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Refer a Friend Credit not Applied

Hi,

When we signed up to Virgin Media one of the key reasons was that we could receive a £50 Refer a Friend Credit that could be applied to our account if we joined through a specific link. However, after signing up using the referral, no credit was applied.

I called Customer Service a number of weeks ago who, after a long time, asked me to email through the sign-up link and told me he would apply the £50 credit and a member of the team would call me to confirm. However, none of these things happened. I have the email I sent if required to provide, and I have a screenshot of the "pay now" screen which includes the credit that should have been applied, also happy to provide. I have the original "Refer a Friend" email too.

I tried to call today and was referred to the live chat, which has transferred me to a different chat team who have not messaged. I'm sorry for rambling but my housemate has lost his job due to this virus and paying a bill he shouldn't have to is insane!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a Friend Credit not Applied

Hi georgepitchford, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear the Refer a Friend credit hasn't been applied. 

Are you able to show me the screenshot to confirm this? And please blank out any personal details.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos