Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Refer a Friend £50 credit not applied

Hi, 

I referred two friends on 26 and 27 of August 2019. Both signed up with Virgin mobile over 28 days ago and none of us received £50 credit or voucher. We have done everything what instructed on Virgin Mobile website https://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-mobile/refer-a-friend.html. We all received emails confirming referrals etc. I have another friend to recommend and she wants to join as well, but and the minute I told her no, because this is not true that Virgin is going to give you a £50 voucher or credit to your account. Is this Refer a Friend scheme working or is it just a trick to get more customer. Can anyone explain it to me please.

Kind regards

Slav

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a Friend £50 credit not applied

Hi there @Slav1

Welcome to our Community Forums and for your first post - we are sorry to understand that you've yet to receive the credit for the Recommend A Friend via your mobile accounts. 

In order for you both to be eligible for the referral reward, all purchases must be for on a new contract directly from virginmedia.com. This offer is not valid on upgrades, redeemed in store, over the phone or via third-party sellers such as The Carphone Warehouse.

Have you checked your referral via our Referral Platform

Let us know if anything is listed and we'll go from there 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie_WT,

I logged in to that website and checked my referrals. I have two referrals. One is my wife, the other one is my brother in law. Both of them joined Virgin Mobile about two months ago and none of them got their money including myself.

Kind regards

Slawomir [removed]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 18
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Good Morning Slav1,

Thanks for coming back to Katie's message.

As she's not currently in the office, I'd be happy to pick this up for you and assist you further.

I'm going to drop you a PM so we run through data protection and we can then talk about your account and the missing credits.

Kindest regardsm

David_Bn 

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

I sign up in virgin Media broadband and phone with my friend refer link.
However, I cannot find any credit applied in my first bill. I can attach the screenshot to prove it. 

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi fjfzyhn ,

Speak to this gentleman David_Bn on this forum he is from Virgin Media and I he is very, very good and kind. He will help you. He helped me to get it sorted my and I finally got it. Send him a private message on this forum he will tell you what to do next.

Kind regards

Slav1

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi fjfzyhn,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you haven't received your refer a friend credit, you advised you have a screen shot, did you receive an email showing that the £50.00 credit will be added?

Kind regards

Paul.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I received the email of the credit will be applied. 
How can I send the screenshot to you? By private message or email?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I will send you an invite into a private chat so you can send it to me, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Refer a Friend £50 credit not applied

Hi 

I signed up in virgin Media broadband and phone with my friend refer link.
However, I cannot find any credit applied in my first bill. I can attach the screenshot to prove it. 

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos