Menu
HeathAnge
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Recent contact from sales team

Hi

I was recently contacted by the sales team from the 08000521251 number. They offered me a brilliant deal which I signed up for.

Part of this offer was a free Virgin sim only deal - but for some reason they have set up TWO sim contracts and sent me TWO sim cards with a different number each. I really do not want two!! 

It seems the above number cannot be used to call the sales team back - could someone please call me to help sort this out?

thank you.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recent contact from sales team

Hi there @HeathAnge

Welcome to our Community and thank so much for your first post - looks like an agent may have just been a bit eager with the ordering! No harm done and we can get the duplicate removed without issue. 

I have located your account from your forum information so will pop you a quick Private Message so we can go through security and you can choose which number to remove. Please look out for the purple envelop in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can.

Hope to hear back from you soon

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recent contact from sales team

Hi there @HeathAnge

Thanks so much for your Private Messages this morning - glad that we've been able to get things sorted so quickly for you. 

If you have any issues with your active SIM and number, please just pop back to this thread and we'll do what we can to help you out. Have a great week

Stay safe

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos