cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate cancelled mobile account

jackson_04
On our wavelength

Is it possible to reactivate a cancelled virgin SIM card so that I can retrieve my old virgin number. Been a customer for years but was transferring to O2 but for various reasons the number port has gone wrong and I am now without an O2 or Virgin SIM card. I wish to remain a virgin mobile customer. Thanks in advance for any replies.

4 REPLIES 4

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jackson_04,

Thank you for your post 😊

I am sorry we cannot reactivate your old sim, how long ago did you try to port your number over? What happened with the port?
Thanks,

Zoie

jackson_04
On our wavelength

Hi, Wednesday lunchtime, April 5th. Had heard nothing by late Friday and because I've had some ongoing issues with O2 rang and cancelled my O2 SIM on Saturday April 6th. I tried to explain regarding the porting of the number but O2 said speak to Virgin. I rang Virgin but they said speak to O2. I have spent hours and hours in the phone to O2 over the last few weeks and really didn't want to waste any more time speaking to them. The number port from Virgin to O2 has gone ahead today but there is no O2 SIM to transfer the number to as it was cancelled last Saturday. I now have neither an active virgin or O2 SIM.

jackson_04
On our wavelength

Sorry Zoie_P I replied to you but forgot to thank you for responding to my original post.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply, 

It sounds like O2 could have the number, I can take a look into this for you, I will pop you over a PM to get some details and we can o from there, just keep an eye out for the little envelope 📩

Thanks,

Zoie