cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Parental controls

jacklogan623
Joining in

I am also having the same issue, would really appreciate it if someone could help me turn the parental lock off so i can check bets when out with friends.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jacklogan623 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a big warm welcome with this being your first post here.

Sorry to hear about the issue with the WebSafe function, I'll drop you a private message now to confirm some details so we can have this resolved for you. Keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jacklogan623 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a big warm welcome with this being your first post here.

Sorry to hear about the issue with the WebSafe function, I'll drop you a private message now to confirm some details so we can have this resolved for you. Keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Tkdplumb
Joining in

Hi, I was advised that after 30 days I would be able to get this problem sorted out, it's been over 30 days and I'm still having the same issue, can anyone help? 

Thanks 

Hey @Tkdplumb,

Thanks for getting back to us, I have sent you a private message, if you would like to respond to me there I can advise you further.

Thanks. Joe