cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Lost security key for credit agreement

Gilly0254
Tuning in

Hi. I have also lost my credit agreement security key for my mobile phone so cannot access it.  Would you help me too please? Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
7 REPLIES 7

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gilly0254Gilly0254,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are unable to find your credit agreement and Security key, all the information would have been sent on 2 separate Emails, when searching for them use the search option and look in all folders including spam and junk.

If you are still unable to find the Emails I will be more than happy to help, I will send you an invite into a private chat, if needed click on the purple envelope to start.

Regards

Paul.  

Hi Paul,

Thank you for replying. I spent hours yesterday going through my emails. Unfortunately emails from 2021 are not available now. I've checked my document folders too as I usually download contracts etc save them in one drive. I just for some reason didn't on that occasion.  Please would you send me the link you mention for pm.

Thanks Ann

H

Hi, 

I cannot find my security key, I’ve searched my emails but I can’t find it. Can you please help me?

Many thanks, Laura

Hey Laurrxo, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear this.

Have you tried clicking forgot these details at all?

Please do try this and if you still can't get on please do let us know. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Zarancha1988
Joining in

Hi,

I have also lost my security key for my credit agreement, can someone help please.

Thanks

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Zarancha1988 👋

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forums.

I can see one of my colleagues has picked up a post you have made on another thread and offered to assist further. Please respond to their private message in the top-right, white envelope when possible, so we can continue assisting you further.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ