Menu
nlewis72
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re, Cancelling contact for airtime but not phone

Hi, can someone give me a number to contact to cancel the airtime contact but not the cost of the phone contract, I have 2 mobile phones one of which the balance has been settled for the cost of the phone and we have switched to another provider, however, the other one still has a year to run, my daughters switched handsets when they were delivered so we need to keep the number on the phone that has been settled and cancel the number on the one that has a year left to run. It looks like if I request a STAC code for the number that is no longer in use you will request the balance for the phone that still has one year left to run in one go, not sure I've explained this very well so would like to speak to a human being on the phone please.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Re, Cancelling contact for airtime but not phone

Hi nlewis72, thanks for getting in touch - sorry for the delayed response.

Unfortunately this isn't something we'd be able to help with via the community forum - you would need to speak with mobile cancellations on 789/ 0345 600 0789 - however as the lines are busier than usual it may be more convenient to send a text to +44753 301 6422 for further assistance.

Tom 

0 Kudos
teabag
Hero
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Re, Cancelling contact for airtime but not phone

If the phone is on a Freestyle loan, you can leave anytime without any penalties as the SIM side is a 30 day contract. Payments for the phone will continue as normal.

You can request info about leaving charges as below:

You can also ask for your current switching information without requesting a code in a few ways:

• Sign in to your online account and select Switching to make your request
  • Text ‘INFO’ and your date of birth (in DD/MM/YYYY format) to 85075 For example: INFO 01/03/1984
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos