Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel mobile order

I have tried to cancel an order just three hours after signing the contract.

i called customer services who were most unhelpful to the point of being rude.

i realize I have 14 days to cancel my order and as such notified customer service. The phone is not yet with me and insisted I have to wait for the phone to arrive before cancelling thus wasting everyone’s time.

I explained to the agent I am within my rights to cancel which he completely ignored. Saying I had e-signed therefore could not cancel. He was trying to argue the finer points of contract law which he was clearly clueless.

i would like this contract canceled. However now I have to wait for the phone to arrive only to return it then cancel the contract even though it is yet to be sent.

makes a mockery of everything Virgin are supposed to stand for.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel mobile order

Hi mark6126,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out with your concerns. I'm really sorry that you've had difficulty cancelling your contract and are unhappy with the experience overall.

I'm afraid that you would need to wait for delivery to be attempted, as there is no way to stop the order once it's already been processed. I appreciate that you had only recently signed the contract, but this would have moved your order to the next stage. Whilst it is in limbo between acceptance and delivery, we are unable to put a hold on the account.

As soon as the handset is with you, you can give us a call to process the cancellation and order a pre-paid jiffy bag to return the equipment.

Alternatively, you're welcome to refuse delivery if the phone isn't already with you. This would return the handset to us and cancel down the order without the need for you to get in touch.

Have you been able to resolve this since your post?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos