cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can someone explain this 'credit limit' thing?

RegPither
On our wavelength

Until yesterday, I had no idea I even had a 'Credit Limit', and only a couple of texts from Virgin made me aware of it. As the original poster asked, how does it work, what does it do and where can I find details of the charges that have put me over it? The 'recent usage' list doesn't include any chargeable items so I'm none the wiser. Surely this should be posted here for all to see for when they get this rather confusing surprise? Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @RegPither 

I've moved your posts and started a new thread in the Manage Your Account Mobile section of the Forum so you can receive the correct help relating to your query..

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

RegPither
On our wavelength

Thanks for the reply, but again, the 'recent usage' only goes up to March 15th so doesn't include the charges that I have incurred since then, and which are the ones that have put me over my credit limit. Is it something that just takes time to be updated? 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @RegPither 

You should be able to see any extra usage charges incurred since the last billing date (see screenshot below) if you look at the following page

https://my.virginmedia.com/my-bills/index 

Clipboard01.jpg

Dave
The do's and don'ts.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I can't access that page as it doesn't recognise my email address, presumably as I only have a mobile account and this seems to be for TV and broadband. On the 'Billing' page I can see all my usage for the last billed month up to March 15, but nothing since then. On the 'Recent Usage' page all I can see is what I've used today but nothing before then. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to wait until the end of the month - which is when the bill actually gets paid - before the usage of the last 4 weeks shows up?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @RegPither 

I've moved your posts and started a new thread in the Manage Your Account Mobile section of the Forum so you can receive the correct help relating to your query..

Dave
The do's and don'ts.

Hi @RegPither 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. 

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill