cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Amend my credit file

Nikgee
Joining in

I have an identical problem. There is a serious level of incompetence within Virgin Media... Especially with male operatives and the computer system.
My credit rating has been destroyed by idiots within the Virgin Media corporation. 
I was a customer for over 20 years and generally content... until Virgin Media got greedy. I am glad to say I am no longer a current customer, but a disgruntled Ex-CUSTOMER.
Correspondence has been sent to the wrong address numerous times, even though it has been updated by me via phone and online numerous times. I was hung up on many times when I tried to call to resolve the issues. What sort of customer service was that?
I also noticed that Virgin Media has not signed up to OFCOM... Why? Are they scared of being held accountable?
I have sent an email to the above address in desperate hope that my credit rating can be restored. 

4 REPLIES 4

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Nikgee

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry you feel this way - can you elaborate on what's happened as we'd love to help. Is this a media or mobile account? Is it relating to a final bill dispute?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

It is a mobile thing, and something I asked for, a final bill in a paper format so I could get it paid in a bank and have proof it was paid. And the disgusting way I was treated by some of the male people who kept hanging up on me. The numerous times I told them I had changed my address, which was ignored, including the latest one about the resolution for my problem, which I have completely rejected for now.
I shall wait and see what happens next.... If anything.

Request a data subject access request on yourself from VM

It’s great because 

1. it’s free

2. it’s time consuming (for them)

3. it shows they are talking nonsense when you actually read what they have on you

Also speak to Experian and ask them to challenge it on your behalf; be as difficult as possible;

note - 

Good Morning @Nikgee, thanks for coming back to us on the Forums.

Without going into too much detail, can you please advise what resolution was offered to you?

I'm not quite sure I follow the need for the final bill, then be paid in a bank as proof it was paid, can you possibly expand on this for me?

If you still have access to the self-care account, for the mobile services, you would be able to obtain the final bill via that method, if this is possible?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn