cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of usage mobile

dantb700
Just joined

Hello, hoping the forum can help. My phone was recently stolen and have reported it with the insurance company and Virgin. I now require a document from my phone provider (Virgin) which shows Proof of Usage from the moment the phone was purchased to when it was stolen. Twice I have called virgin for this and twice they have confirmed they will send the information over, and all I have received is a Proof of Purchase.

The insurance company has stated that previous bills with records of phone calls will not suffice. 

Is there any way to receive this information or is there something else that Virgin can provide as an alternative? I have all our mobile phones with Virgin and this is the first time I have had such issues with correct service. 

Thank you 

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey dantb700,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

We are unable to provide proof of usage, the only proof of usage that we can offer is your bills and call logs that can be accessed online.

What exactly have your insurance company asked for? We can provide some further details via email such as IMEI number and the model details to give to your insurance company. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L