cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Virgin O2 SIM contract switches HELP!

lizzymadray
Tuning in

HELP! We had a OOmph unlimited SIM on our Virgin Media contract - we have upgraded our media contract and as part of this Oomph SIM switches to O2 SIM contract - although we have not yet activated the O2 SIM yet as it is unclear whether the phone number will transfer automatically or we need to contact O2 with PAC code (Virgin agent suggested it would happen automatically on phone) and we have already been charged £25 by O2 before SIM is activated in my daughter's phone

Also as part of same transaction he recommended switching other Virgin SIMs to O2 contracts - the amounts we were due to pay on these two switches should have been almost the same as we were paying for our Virgin contracts - £11 and £14 pm (approx) BUT before my son has even activated his O2  SIM we have been charged another amount of £25 by O2 which is not right as should only be £14ish.  For my SIM contract (the £11 one)  we have not yet received a SIM as O2 would not let us set up a third ddm from the same bank account so I know that no payments can be taken yet for that O2 SIM contract as we have not sorted that yet - so something has gone wrong and we are being charged too much by O2 - I don't know which company we should be contacting to resolve this issue - in view of the problems we would rather revert to our original Virgin SIM contracts as we were receiving a family discount on these and seems like at the very least we will be paying more with O2 WHICH WE DON'T WANT TO DO!

0 REPLIES 0