Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Problems cancelling phone contract SIM

How do you cancel a monthly mobile SIM contract ?

As my girlfriend has sent numerous messages on the useless text message service Virgin seems to have since August, and been put on hold on at least 5 telephone calls to customer services, only to be cut off after hours of waiting.

Also she has written to the Customer Services to cancel the contract, and to the head office address, to be told they are looking into her request.

Now Virgin are saying, she owes them money, despite telling them repeatedly since August, she needs to cancel the contract and hasn't used any of the minutes or data, which seems to be very unprofessional way to conduct the business.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems cancelling phone contract SIM

good to see Virgin media, keeping up their outstanding customer service, in dealing with this post.........
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems cancelling phone contract SIM

Hi pault123

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of this. You cannot cancel via the forums. 

You'll need to give us a call on 789 // 0345 6000 789 and we can get this processed. If a letter has been sent for cancellation, this also will be processed, however it can take us upto 28 days to be in touch with an offer of resolution

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos