cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prices up a lot

P-L
Joining in

I was moved onto O2 a few months ago. I was paying £10 month. The new monthly payment is

£18  I make one call a week if that and do not use internet, so why are they charging me all that amount.

then I read virgin media O2 are are saying on the news 

“Virgin Media O2 has accused rival mobile operators of not doing enough to help customers move onto cheaper monthly tariffs.”

don’t make me laugh you robbers. My contract ends in august and I’m out of here.

I am on benifits because I have various problems including walking as I have soft bones and my hip is failing.

4 REPLIES 4

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @P-L 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service and thank you again for letting us know. If you are unhappy with your current SIM price we would recommend giving the O2 team a call and asking what new offers or tariffs they may have available for you. 

Thank you again

Thanks for the reply but once bitten etc.

Being ripped off is way to much. I will go until mid august when my contract is up and I’m out of here, FOR GOOD

We are very sorry again to hear you feel this way @P-L but I understand your frustrations.

If you do wish to cancel you can speak to our teams on 150/0345 454 1111 and a member of the team will do all they can to help. 

Please be aware you will need to cancel the O2 SIM with O2. 

Thanks again

This isn’t about virgin media broadband it’s only about O2 and their ripoff prices