cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment extension

Sarahloki
Joining in

I recently spoke to 4 different people regarding a balance overdue i asked if I could have 1 week extension to pay due to an unexpected payment, the customer service team was un helpful so i reached out to the complaints department who put me on a promise to pay so I could keep the service on for a week, I woke up the next morning and I’ve been cut off ! What’s going on virgin media says your understanding during in need yet you cause me more stress! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sarah, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting! 

Sorry to hear of your situation regarding billing and payment extensions! We will need to access your account to investigate further and offer additional support. 

However please do be aware if you have been liaising with our collections department regarding a payment plan we will be unable to support with this, and you would need to speak to this team directly. 

I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can offer help. You can find this in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

All the best! 

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sarah, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting! 

Sorry to hear of your situation regarding billing and payment extensions! We will need to access your account to investigate further and offer additional support. 

However please do be aware if you have been liaising with our collections department regarding a payment plan we will be unable to support with this, and you would need to speak to this team directly. 

I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can offer help. You can find this in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

All the best! 

Molly