Menu
cowbag
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pay monthly sim not showing on my account

Hi, really hoping somebody can help me.

I had 3 pay monthly sim only accounts in my name and which I pay for, but only 2 have ever shown on my account. The missing phone has always worked and the direct debit has gone out so I didn't worry about it. However now I want to move the missing one to another provider it's a problem.

I've tried to register the missing number from the phone that uses it, but it's proved impossible as there is no password. So I can't get a PAC number for it or even close that account.

What can I do?

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pay monthly sim not showing on my account

Have you tried doing this from the phone you want to move?

• Text ‘PAC’ and your date of birth (in DD/MM/YYYY format) to 65075 For example: PAC 01/03/1984

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
cowbag
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply.
I haven't as it says you can't get a PAC by text if there is more than one number on the account, that you can only do it through the website.
Worth a go after I've moved the other numbers I guess.
0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi cowbag, thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had getting a PAC & registering one of your mobile numbers. So we can help further I will get in touch via PM, just look out for the purple envelope icon and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

0 Kudos