Menu
Lorraineventure
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pay as you go

Hi , have elderly neighbour wants to continue with a pay as you go. He has lost 10 pounds credit. No way to get phone to work. Can’t get hold of anyone to help. He doesn’t want a monthly fee. Just uses for emergency. Is all alone. How can I sort this please? Thanks. Lorraine 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pay as you go

Hello

When was the last chargeable call made as per the T&C if there is nothing chargeable made in 90 days then the SIM and number would have been deactivated as well as lose of credit, if that is the case then as Virginmedia no longer offer a PAYG service then I am afraid that there is nothing that can be done.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pay as you go

Hi Lorraineventure, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that your neighbours PAYG SIM has been deactivated. 

Unfortunately, in order to remain active the SIM would need to be used at least once in any 90 day period. If this time period passes then the SIM is deactivated and any credit left on the SIM will be lost too.

I know this will be unwelcome news but there is no way to reactivate it I'm afraid. 

You can view this in our PAYG terms and conditions here: Terms and conditions of service - Pay As You Go Addict > Section 3.8 Keep talking!.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to get back in touch. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos