cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passed the credit check

oOCHELSEAOo
Joining in

I applied for a iPhone 14 pro max contract on the 15th of april, my order was parked i received a phone call from virgin media today to say I had passed my credit check but due to having no previous credit with virgin media I couldn’t have the Iphone what is the point in doing a credit check if this is the case 

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi oOCHELSEAOo, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear that we were unable to accept your for an iPhone 14 Pro Max. The credit check is done to see if we're able to offer you the device you've applied for. 

If the team have advised we're unable to provide this to you then they will offer an alternative. Until the credit check is done though, they wouldn't know if you would pass or fail. 

You can view more on our credit checking process here

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

But they said I had passed the credit check but still wouldn’t offer me the phone due to never using virgin before 

Thanks for coming back to us oOCHELSEAOo. Please could you call into the team on 789 from a Virgin line or 0345 600 0789 from any other line and they will be happy to look into this further for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L