cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Parked order

tabbynealxxx
Joining in

Hi, I recently placed an order online as it was time to upgrade my phone, I managed to place an order for an iPhone 14 256gb and was told I would be called for further checks. I assumed my phone would be delivered on the selected date but when I went onto my account to check my order updates it is now stated as 'parked'. I understand from reading other users posts that this can mean I am being subjected to further checks related to credit score? I have phoned in multiple times to talk to someone as I am in need of the phone asap before my old phone disconnects, but alas have gotten no new information or any updates on where my phone is.

Any help would be appreciated πŸ™‚ and my order ref number  is 10000190453xxxx

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @tabbynealxxx 

Welcome to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you phone order has not arrived as you thought it would. 

Have you received any contract summary communication or anything advising that we need you to agree and confirm the contract and send this back to us so we can continue the order?

If not, you'll need to give mobile sales a call so they can investigate this further for you. You can contact them on 0800 052 0238.

Here to help πŸ™‚
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley, I have had a document of my contract summary sheet but that is all. I also had an email saying they would be calling me but have heard nothing since.

Tabby

Thanks for getting back to me @tabbynealxxx 

Did the contract summary sheet advise that it must be agreed and set back? How long ago was the email regarding a call sent to you? I'd recommend calling the sales team so they can investigate this further in support you on this query. 

Here to help πŸ™‚
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley