cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order

Carl0160
Joining in

Did an order for the iPhone 14 pro max last night and now all of a sudden its now parked.. my friend had the same issue 😕 and all he got offered was a sim only and his order got declined even though his credit his fantastic and all virgin media said was is that we look at credit files and they said he needed to build up his credit.. same day he ordered the same phone with 02 and the strange thing is that virgin media have merged with them so he found it funny when 02 passed him for the iPhone 14 Pro.. its ridiculous when other companies pass you and virgin mobile have to be different 🙄 virgin mobile use to be okay back in the day but now they have changed with the credit checks its stupid. My order what I placed I'm still waiting as its parked... I'm gonna laugh if they say its a decline because my credit is brilliant and I also work.. been with three for 28 months and paid on time and just come out of my end contract with them. Wish virgin media wouldn't park  the order and online it says it does a credit check and mine went through straight away as it was a pass and emails come in saying welcome aboard... its like they get your hopes up.. I will be complaining if ny order gets declined because I have been exepted for the phone I like with EE and passed but waiting for virgin media to give me an answer. Before I go a head with dpd.

1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Carl0160,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues with a recent mobile order you made with us. If an order is parked then this could be for a number of reasons I'm afraid. Have you spoke with the team about this at all yet? If so, have they advised of the reason?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!