cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order

Ashleyjane
Joining in

I put a phone ordered in yesterday and it came straight up as parked has it goes through or not as I don't know if to get a phone from else where or not my order I'd is 100001675667806

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ashleyjane,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having some issues regarding a recent Virgin Mobile order. So that I can take a closer look to see if we can find out what's going on here, I'm going to send you a private message. Please respond to this when you can.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ashleyjane,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having some issues regarding a recent Virgin Mobile order. So that I can take a closer look to see if we can find out what's going on here, I'm going to send you a private message. Please respond to this when you can.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

mellygabbb19
Joining in

Hello,

I’m new to virgin and put in an order this morning for a new phone bundle… I’ve passed all the checks you do and been accepted, they’ve even gave me a delivery date. Now I’ve just checked my order and it says parked. What does this mean?

can someone help me please?

thanks a lot,

melissa

Can you help me with a query please? I’ve got the same problem 😞

thanks a lot,

melissa

Hi @mellygabbb19 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I would like to take a look on your behalf to offer some clarity regarding the parked order.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Okay thank you!