cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order question

Scott_W
Tuning in

Hi all,

I have seen a few other people have had a similar issue to me. I have been with Virgin Mobile for a number of years now, and have been tempted to order the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra after receiving a marketing message. The order has been parked since ordering yesterday. I phoned 789 this morning to see why, and was told that the back office would need to check some details with me and that they would be in touch with me shortly about the issue. I have not received any calls yet from them and was just wondering how long it would generally take until the order issue is resolved.

Regards,

Scott.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Scott_W, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I would like to take a look on your behalf to see the status of your handset order.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Scott_W, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I would like to take a look on your behalf to see the status of your handset order.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Scott_W
Tuning in

Just to add that all is sorted now and I am due to receive my new device tomorrow.

HI Scott_W, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.  You can also access your Virgin Mobile online account from that last link.

Regards

Lee_R