Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Parked order no email confirmation

I have applied for a new mobile phone contract, my order has been “parked” for 3 days and still haven’t had any contact from virgin about this?

I haven’t even had an email confirmation, does anyone know what I could do?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked order no email confirmation

Hi Zxedyer, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your parked order looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. 

Usually a mobile order is parked due to -

• Incorrect information given when processing order
  • Failed credit check 
  • Fraud check
  • System error

I can look into your order here on the forums for you, however you can also text 0753 301 6422 or call 0345 600 0789 if you need to. 

I will send you a PM now asking for some further information. 

Speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked order no email confirmation

Hi Zxedyer,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM ad for being so patient with me whilst I looked into your order 😊 

I found that there is a processing issue on our side which the sales team will need to have a further look into - I don't have the systems they have so there's limited help I can give with this one! 

So I would give the sales team a call on 0800 052 0238 and just say that your order needs looking into, they'll explore what went wrong and what they can do to resolve it for you!

I can also cancel the order from my side if that's something you want to do.

Let me know how the call goes, or if you want to cancel it in order to process a brand new sale.

Sorry for the inconvenience this must have caused, I'm sure the sales team will be happy to help get things straightened out though!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos