Menu
ECrook97
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Parked Order

Hi,

I placed an order for a phone & sim contract on the 21st of January - it's status is 'parked' and I have been waiting for someone to get in contact with me regarding the order since then. I have tried to make contact with customer support several times, however the phone lines seemed to be down last week.

My attempt to make contact with customer support this morning was an utter shambles! I spoke to two separate people and passed the security checks two separate times, only for them both to tell me they were going to pass me onto someone else on their team who are more suited to help me with my issue. I was put on hold the first time and was hung up on the second time! Completely unacceptable.

I'm very upset with this poor level of customer support and wish only to talk to someone regarding my parked order, preferably someone who isn't going to hang up on me. I will be cancelling my broadband contract and discontinuing paying for any of Virgin's services unless this is resolved.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Parked Order

Hey @ECrook97,

Sorry to hear of the experience that you've had with getting your order looked into.

I have been able to locate your account and can see that you have spoken to the team and been able to cancel your order with us.

Did the team advise why your order was parked?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos