Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Parked Order

So, already a VM customer. Have the Oomph package - Pretty much Everything. 3 V6 boxes, Top broadband, and an existing phone. 

Ring up to add 2 new mobile contracts - Go through the usual spiel, told credit checks accepted for both. 

Get an email for credit agreement on the first - signed. Another email second one parked. 

If I've not been parked for credit checks (as told they're fine on the phone...) then why have I been parked? Rang back - Can't be told why - "It's back office - They'll call you", Well they'll be getting my Son on the phone then - as he has the first original contract, although reading the forums, that can be way beyond the amount of time specified in the email. 

Not happy. Tempted to cancel and go elsewhere. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked Order

Hi Martin_French, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry you're having some issues with your orders being parked and I can appreciate the frustration. 

The order could be parked based on the handsets you've picked, the information we've been given or the credit check (this is different to the cable one). 

I can certainly have a look from here, I'll just need to pop you a personal message and grab some details. 

I'll do this now and look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos