Menu
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Parked Order

Placed an order for a sim only earlier this morning and noticed its now parked.

I have a deadline by when I need this sim which is about 5 days so when is the likely hood this order is going to start moving forward.

If I've helped let me know 🙂

10 year's managing 9 Virgin Media accounts, and things never got any better, closed last 4 accounts since January 2021 :L

I give 'my' experience to help where possible.
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked Order

So I called Virgin Mobile as listed on the order details and apparently they have a duplicate order for me, they also then said the where filling out a form to get me a call back from underwriters... then they said they where cancelling my order and transferring me to provisions team to sort out original order, then I get recorded message saying the number has changed and to call customer services on 150.

The lady I spoke to said she would call me back in 30 mins so guess I'm waiting for that now.

and yes order has been cancelled according to my account.

10 year's managing 9 Virgin Media accounts, and things never got any better, closed last 4 accounts since January 2021 :L

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi JitteryPinger,

Thank you for reaching out to us, I am sorry for any this has caused you so far chasing up your Sim only order, now the 2nd order is cancelled have you since spoken to the team?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

No they never called back as promised.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi JitteryPinger, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into with your parked order, I am sorry you've not received any kind of help in regards to this. Now that your duplicate order has been cancelled, have you received any updated emails or checked your online account to see if there has been any change there? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Nothing has changed, account is still saying contact 789 

Error reference CPF

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me JitteryPinger.

I would like to take a closer look into this for you within a PM, which I'll send you now. 

I'll see what is happening with your parked order and also see what we can do to get things moving again.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi JitteryPinger,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I was able to find your account and can see a fraud form was filed today by an agent on our text service team, this will go to the fraud team who will investigate your order and either release it for delivery or contact you for more information. This usually takes between 3 - 5 working days for them to conclude their work.

Once this time frame has passed and you are still awaiting some information, please come back here and we will be happy to update you. Please try not to PM myself as I may be off shift, delaying your request! 

Thanks for your patience, I know this must be an inconvenience for you.

Kindest regards,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

WTH.... I've been a customer for years, you can't even tell me this in the PM, I've now just placed yet another damned order.... 

Unless I get this sorted today you have lost my business.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi JitteryPinger,

Thanks for PMing me, I just wanted to make sure you saw this public post from me, can you please confirm if you understand? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos