Menu
thecrooser
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Parked Order - iPhone 11

Dear Virgin Team,

I hope you are well. 🙂

I have been trying to get through the customer service via telephone call and through messaging both without success. I want my order to go through as this contract seems really cool! But it is stuck on being 'parked' and I do not know why this is the case. 

I have checked my credit score and it is very good, my address and security questions seem fine, the only thing is that it is parked and subsequently when I am asked for certain security passwords (not account passwords) I don't have it. So am a bit confused. 

Could someone from virgin please help, otherwise I may have to cancel my order before it even has begun, which would be regrettable for both parties. 🙂

In short, I have agreed to the contract, but it appears that some of the security requirements to verify my account, I haven't received yet so ironically the problem cannot be resolved, at least form my experience on the text customer service. I have a security answer ready for the security question if this is needed for verification. 

Kind Regards,

Harry

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked Order - iPhone 11

Hi thecrooser, thanks for contacting us regarding the account and we are sorry to hear that the order has been parked, have we been able to confirm to you why the order was parked and have you managed to get this resolved? Please let us know and we will be able to provide further assistance? Chris. 

0 Kudos