Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Parked Order - Waiting for Security Team Callback

I have placed an order for a new upgrade and the status now says Parked. I spoke to a lovely customer service rep on Sunday over the text service who informed me that the Security Team will need to call me in the next 24-48 hours. 

They did call me at 4pm yesterday (Monday), but as I was on the phone at the time they left a voicemail saying they will try again tomorrow (17/11) between 3pm-5pm. The voicemail did say if this time is inconvenient I should call customer service to request a different call back time.

I rang customer service last night (around 5:30pm) and spoke to someone else who kept me on hold for a good 10 minutes trying to get into my account from their side after I had answered the security questions... Eventually they said they can only leave a note to request my preferred call-back time and not an actual call-back request...

I gave them the preferred call-back time, either between 12-1 or after 5:30pm, but I received nothing, nor did I receive a call between 3pm-5pm.  It is now 20:50, and I was just wandering if anyone has had any issues with the Security Team calling them back or know their working hours (If they're going to call me at midnight... so be it... I'd just like confirmation on why my order is parked and that my order is going ahead - haha!)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked Order - Waiting for Security Team Callback

Hi alexjackson1017,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've not received your call back from the team , can you confirm if anyone has been in touch since your post yesterday?

Let me know if not and I can pop you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi!

Yes they have thank you - all has now been resolved 🙂

Thanks for replying!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Great to hear alexjackson1017 🙂

Thanks for letting me know.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Although, I still haven't received my credit agreement to sign? Not sure if this should have instantly come through or there is a little waiting time on this?? 🙂

I can't log into my account as there seems to be maintenance going on the site 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Have you checked your spam inbox?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have, but nothing to be seen anywhere 😞
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks alexjackson1017,

You should really receive this within 48 hours, let me pop you over a private message and take a closer look at things.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos