Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pac code refusal!!

For the love of God what does it take to get a pac code from you?!.

One of the main reasons I'm leaving is horrendous customer service's, but mostly because I receive NO text/calls in my house.

As I have 3 lines I'm not able to get a pac text. The log into Virgin Mobile (surprise,surprise!) refuses to let me log in either.

I was promised a call within 24hrs from the security dept to verify me, despite me passing security to speak to the leavers dept. 

What does it take to get this moving?!!. Pls advise, thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pac code refusal!!

Hi Shaysmum,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your PAC code and online account looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I am afraid that I won't be able to help with the PAC code here on the forums, however I can try to help with your online account so that you get log in and see if you can request one through self care. 

Can you tell me what errors you're getting when you try to login please?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've tried logging in, nothing's recognised.

I've changed my password numerous times. One bit is accepting not the 2nd bit.

Then the page freezes. I have 2 out of 3 lines (kids ones) that need changing.

Having spoken to Ofcom they advised there should be no problem receiving the codes over the phone as I'm the account holder. I've been awaiting a call from your overseas security dept to give me the codes since the start of the week!!

Please advise thx

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shaysmum,

Thanks for coming back to me about this, I am sorry for both these aspects as you should have received a call back by now. 

I'm going to take you under my wing and PM you so we can take a deeper look and see what we can do.

Speak to you soon 🙂

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos