cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG credit refund

imstewart
Joining in

I am trying to help an elderly couple that had 2 Virgin Mobile PAYG phones, They have found out that their mobile phones no longer work, they have managed to get a couple of new SIM cards to get the phones back up and running, but I am trying to find the process required to help them get their unused credit refunded. 

Any links seem to go into a black hole, as all the links seem to go to the new help site.

Any help would be much appreciated

EG Telephone number from a landline / non Virgin Mobile.

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@imstewart  The VM Forum Team staff should be able to assist with this.  They will respond to this thread in due course.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi imstewart,

As warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly help with this query for your elderly neighbours, however we will need to send you a private message to take some details about them.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi imstewart,

Many thanks for all the customers details, I will now get these sent off to a manager for you to get the refund issued.

If you have any further queries, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi.