cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC Code Port Split?

Acko01
Joining in

I have had such a nightmare just ordering two new phones for my parents!! However, we have eventually got the phones. My mum’s was the first to have the PAC activated and the number port over today; however both numbers seem to be active?! If we text her to the number we brought over, she receives it, but when she replies it comes from the number that was with the phone when it arrived! Any thoughts? I’m dreading the same thing happening with my dad when his ports over tomorrow. They are both worriers, and neither like change. (And we’ve just moved them from Android to Apple, so we’re already pushing it with them haha!) If needs be I’ll call, but I’m really hoping someone knows of an easy fix…for my own sanity! 

1 REPLY 1

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Acko01,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear this has not been a smooth experience. 
Please can you check the number that is attached to your phone? If you're not sure how to do that, please follow the below instructions.

To find the number on your Mum's iPhone, tap the Settings icon and scroll down to the Phone tab and tap it. At the top of the next screen, the first line will be "My Number."

Is it still showing the original number that came with the SIM or the ported?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs