cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overly complicated website

danperks
Just joined

I have quite a few issues with my experience with Virgin media at the moment, sadly.

Firstly the whole website layout is really confusing for what appears to be no real reason? Do I need 3 separate accounts for Virgin Media, Virgin Media Mobile and Virgin Media forums?

When I finally manage to log into the correct one I get an error, which leads me to my next issue. I have filled out the form to purchase a Samsung phone along with the OLED Nintendo Switch for £22 a month. ( Which is incredibly good pricing that I havent seem the same value for money on any other pay monthly providers so far! ) But I recieved an email saying they need to do a few more checks and then total radio silence. Did my credit pass check? Did it fail? It's probably worth mentioning I'm still fairly young (22) so I've never had any sort of loans or credit issues before, I'm unsure if this will affect anything but at £22 a month its hard to believe it will be a big issue? I could be mistaken though.

Apologies is this is posted on the wrong board!

1 REPLY 1

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi danperks, thanks for posting - welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear you've had some issues with a new order. I'd be happy to take a look and see what we can do to help - just look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and we'll take it from there.

Tom