Menu
stacyheminsley6
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Order taking forever to process

Ordered a phone on the 18th August. Had one email to say there doing checks. 

Had no other emails to say order was processed or even dispatched. Was supposed to be next day delivery the absolute idiots. 

Where the F is my order virgin. I'll be cancelling it if I don't hear nothing soon. 

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order taking forever to process

Hi @stacyheminsley6,

I am very sorry to hear about this. Is this a brand new order that you've made, or is it an upgrade of a Virgin Mobile contract that you already have?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
stacyheminsley6
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi This is a brand new order with virgin, I've never had a contract phone before and to be honest, this has put me off 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sounds like it's parked and then hasn't passed the credit checks and comms haven't come through.

It's usually pretty difficult to get a handset on the first go with a provider esp. if it's an iPhone or Samsung S21 or other similar value. 

You need to have sim only for a period to show you are credit worthy; my 19 yr old daughter did this with o2 and after 3 months she was able to get any handset she wanted.

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for that information. 

I am unable to locate the order on our side so what I will do is private message you so we can investigate this further. 

^Martin

0 Kudos