Menu
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Order parked

Hi I finished my old contract this month and have tried to upgrade but says order parked ,also have several numbers from previous phones still on my mobile account which means I can’t access my new ones

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Order parked

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums, Davidbartz

Sorry to hear that your mobile order has been parked. Parked orders can occur if the details on the order do not match the details that already exists in the system. For example this can occur if the order was meant to be a gift or delivered to an alternative address. These may require additional checks to be made and could add extra days to processing your order.

If this is not the case for yourself, there are a few things we can do from within the community forums, we can confirm why the order is parked or cancel the park, however we are unable to unpark orders or complete sales transactions ( do credit checks, take payments etc). This would still require going through the correct sales channels by phone.

Cheers,

Corey C

On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes I would like to check why order was parked please

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No problem, if you still need an update on the parked order I'll pop you over a private message now to pass security.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos