Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Order Parked what does this mean?

Was so excited today to order my iPhone 12 mini been waiting so long jumped on as soon as pre order was available. Did my research decided virgin looked like the best deal.  Went though the whole order process no problems only to get a message my order is parked? There are a few more checks? 

What does this mean?? there's no real info on there at all. 

Please help

Thanks

Jude

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order Parked what does this mean?

@huckleberry wrote:

Was so excited today to order my iPhone 12 mini been waiting so long jumped on as soon as pre order was available. Did my research decided virgin looked like the best deal.  Went though the whole order process no problems only to get a message my order is parked? There are a few more checks? 

What does this mean?? there's no real info on there at all. 

Please help

Thanks

Jude

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/Order-is-parked/td-p/4191233 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Well had a look through a lot of posts on here seems quite common thing. Also seems to take for ever to sort.

never seen this before starting to lose hope of receiving my phone on the day it comes out. 

has anyone had there order parked and had everything gone through ok?

might just go elsewhere and cancel this forum does not fill me with good vibes about the customer service with Virgin. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@huckleberry wrote:

Well had a look through a lot of posts on here seems quite common thing. Also seems to take for ever to sort.

never seen this before starting to lose hope of receiving my phone on the day it comes out. 

has anyone had there order parked and had everything gone through ok?

might just go elsewhere and cancel this forum does not fill me with good vibes about the customer service with Virgin. 

It's common to see a forum where the majority of people complain about a service rather than compliment...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Huckleberry.

We are currently aware of a system error which has caused a delay to some orders causing them to be parked but the team are working through this to get them all put through. If needed they'll contact you if any further information is needed.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So got a call from virgin saying i'd passed the credit score but not high enough to get the handset very odd as my credit score is excellent i keep an eye in my report. 

I wasn't interested in a sim only contract so went with another company was accepted straight way no issues. 

Very annoying as now it's put an extra hard check on my credit report and delayed me getting the phone. 

Lost a potential customer forever here 

Bye

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I apologise for that huckleberry. 

I wish you all the best for the future. 

Keep safe. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos