Menu
jotei66
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Oomph package upgrade, password for mobile account?

Hi,

Recently upgraded to the ultimate oomph package along with an unlimited sim card. 

Unfortunately I cant register on the Virgin mobile website as it requires a password I do not have? I realise I can check usage from with the My Virgin app but while at work its easier to login on my windows pc to check. 

How do I obtain a password to allow me to login to the Virgin Mobile site (rather than the home broadband site) 

Any help would be appreciated

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Oomph package upgrade, password for mobile account?

Hi @jotei66,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear you're having a spot of bother trying to register a Virgin Mobile online account. What error message appears exactly when you attempt to register?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jotei66
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

When I register on the Virgin mobile website, it asks for my mobile number which I provide then it asks for a password for verification which I have not been given?

This is what the password verification message says 

"  To verify your account, please enter your password. This is a series of numbers and letters, that you created over the phone when your account was set up.  "

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi @jotei66,

The password that it's referring to is the one you would've set up during the order of the package and is the one you'll be asked to confirm when you contact the team to discuss account information.

Do you remember what this is? If so, please enter that in the field that requests this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jotei66
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

It was an upgrade via retentions & tbh no password was provided by them upon ordering, i wrote all the details down. So I tried my usual CS security password (the one you use when you call virgin media as you say) but it rejects that?

It did state I could change the password and it seems you have to call a number to reset the password, so looks like I'll have to call them. Thanks for trying to help though 😉

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jotei66,

Thanks for your reply, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your password. I have located your account and can see you have not been in touch, I can certainly help you with this save you calling in 🙂
I will pop you over a message and we can go from there, keep an eye out for the purple envelope.

Zoie

jotei66
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Zoie for your assistance - I have replied to your PM 

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for messaging with me Jotei66,

Glad dot get you registered if you have any more issue please pop back to us 🙂
Zoie

0 Kudos
jotei66
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

All sorted - thank you so much Zoie for quickly sorting this out for me. And the fact you offered to resolve without me even asking you is a credit to you & the forum Virgin Community team. Very much appreciated 😉

0 Kudos