Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oomph - no sim recieved yet

elnat1
Joining in

Hello

Hoping someone can help.

I ordered Big Oomph bundle on 30. Jul. and there is SIM 5GB included. However, I don't receive SIM card yet.

And I complained and called help team and also complained through WebChat many times, but it still hasn't been resolved.

All answers are the same, only guiding the phone number 0345 454 1111*. However, when I call, it is not resolved, and I repeat the same thing, they said that you will receive it to you within 3-5 working days. And if I wait, the simcard will not be sent. 

Please can someone assist with this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello elnat1

Sorry to hear of the problems regarding the SIM for your Oomph package, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this with us and welcome to the community.

I'm eager to get this looked into further for you and will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to get this looked into and resolved.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello elnat1

Sorry to hear of the problems regarding the SIM for your Oomph package, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this with us and welcome to the community.

I'm eager to get this looked into further for you and will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to get this looked into and resolved.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Rob