Menu
Misterguitar
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Online account

Hi There,

My step mother is having issues viewing her mobile bill when logging into "My Account", when she logs in it doesn't show her account it shows my fathers account who passed away sometime ago. The email address she is using to log in is the same as the one she receives the "your bill is ready" emails on. I have tried registering for a new online account but it is asking for a security answer that we don't know. Can anyone help us please?

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Online account

Hi Misterguitar,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. Very sorry to hear this has occurred. Are you able to confirm if the account had every been transferred over to your stepmother's name? Changing the email or re-registering will not change the name of the account holder. This will require a Transfer of Ownership of the account or a name change so that the correct details are being presented when she logs in.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Apologies, I hit send before enter. But If you have your mother-in-law's details or is able to provide these, then we can get this sorted.

0 Kudos
Misterguitar
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Corey,

I have sent you a PM with my step mother details, the account was transferred over to her name some time ago. She still uses my fathers email address so this may be where the confusion comes in.

Many thanks for your help

Stuart

0 Kudos