Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Old account

Hi I have an old account from 2014/15 I paid the bill in full over the phone and never thought of it again. I’ve just come to check my credit report as I’m looking at getting a mortgage and there is a default on the account for £36! This is the first I’ve heard of owing this amount I was never sent any correspondence etc so how do I go about getting it removed from my credit file? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old account

do not post the same message more then once. Its against the rules and slows down the response for you and everyone else.

Stick to your first thread https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/Old-account/m-p/4260448

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Apologies I thought I’d put my first thread in the wrong category hence why I posted again. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

not a problem. If needed in future if you want a post moving just reply to it and one of the mods can move it for you

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

cheers for the heads up! do the virgin staff moderate these posts frequently? i've tried ringing so many times and nobody can find the account that shows on my credit report but when i lodge a complaint with the credit agency they say virgin have replied saying it's valid information. so frustrating!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Manc42,

I'm going to send you a Private Message so I can give it a go and look for your old account. 

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos