cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 sim change from virgin why do I get separate bill

Sham87uk
Joining in

Hi

I pay for the whole package covering 1 payments for all the virgin services the change was done by virgin so why do I have to pay an extra £6 for the o2 sim deal I would like a refund and a discount on my package as I have paid more than required 

I have stuck by virgin as a loyal customer and this is my appreciation for my service over the years 

I have been offered grain service to get cheaper deal and I declined it for virgin I may have to re think my service plan and leave virgin for good 

I joined due to high speed good service but I have been over changed and left to pay for their mistake and misleading approaches to make money from a loyal customer 

Thank you 

I would like some feedback and suggestions to support me not virgin as they have let me down in 2 aspects price of package and changing my sim and getting me to pay extra for it 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sham87uk,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this billing issue with your SIM looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

If you're on an Oomph package, your SIM card should indeed be free of charge. There has been some instances where the Virgin Mobile Oomph SIM has been migrated over to O2 and customers have been charged by O2 thereafter. An automatic credit should be popped onto your account after this to reimburse you for the O2 bill, but some customers are unfortunately slipping through the cracks, which we apologise for! 

I'll need to see a screenshot of your O2 bill before I can go further, which you can send to me via the Private Message I'll send over now. 

Speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sham87uk,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this billing issue with your SIM looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

If you're on an Oomph package, your SIM card should indeed be free of charge. There has been some instances where the Virgin Mobile Oomph SIM has been migrated over to O2 and customers have been charged by O2 thereafter. An automatic credit should be popped onto your account after this to reimburse you for the O2 bill, but some customers are unfortunately slipping through the cracks, which we apologise for! 

I'll need to see a screenshot of your O2 bill before I can go further, which you can send to me via the Private Message I'll send over now. 

Speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Can I have a link or email to provide you with evidence regarding o2 sim charges 

also a direct number to ring and discuss this issues

Thank you 

Hi @Sham87uk 

I can see Megan has sent you a PM. 

If you respond, she will help get things resolved for you 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs