cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 priority app

Alice007
Tuning in

Hi I have been using the 02 app now it has logged me out and the for the last few days 

it will not let me back in have updated the app and phone please advise

37 REPLIES 37

Yes Alice I’ve done all that was suggested. 

Hi, thanks for coming back to the thread. My colleague who has been dealing with this, is back in over the weekend so they'll contact you asap,

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello all, 

Our apologies for the delay in getting back to you regarding this issue. We have been looking in to potential causes for the problem. 

For any one who is experiencing an error when attempting to login via the Virgin Media details, can you please visit the My Virgin Media app and log out of it completely. Then head over to the Priority app to login from there. 

Be sure to bypass any biometric methods and select the option to 'Use Password' when attempting to login. 

Please can you let us know if this helps. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Hi Nathalie , I tried this. I logged out of my Virgin media app. However there is no option to manually input passwords on the priority app. It has to be linked with the virgin media app. So this hasn’t made any difference. It appears that the priority app is not able to connect with the virgin media app. That is my diagnosis if the issue. There is a bug in it. 

I have also tried this and still not able to sign in to Priority! It’s stuck in a limbo state, not signed in to VM and not signed in properly to Priority so can’t do anything now

Hi both, 

Thanks for coming back and confirming that you're still stuck in this loop. 

I've spoken to Natalie today and she has advised we have no other updates from O2 I'm afraid and we've already done all we can at this end. 

If you're still unable to log in to the Priority app and the website is giving the same issue, you will need to contact O2 for their help on this. you can reach them here. 

Keep us posted and apologies once again. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

So I seem to have resolved it by signing via the Priority website, this seems to default to the app after completing the log in process. 

Greggs here we come on Friday 😊

This has worked for me also. I’ve deleted the Priority app as it was defaulting to the app to start with then blocking login. So I’ve logged in on the website with my virgin account. I didn’t realise there was a website as well. Well don’t Legodude.