cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 bill

DJH1973
Joining in

Virgin, you send me a ‘free’ sim I never asked for, I never wanted, I never used.

I get a bill from 02 for £18. I’m thinking wth. I get nowhere on the call lines. Unhelpful. I can’t remember being this annoyed about anything for how long…

You passed my details to 02 to start a SiM I never asked for. Where did I agree to this.

Ive now got to unravel this mess. I intend to cancel today. Tell me why I don’t cancel.

Rather unhappy customer.

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey DJH1973, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear this.

This free sim was probably included in your Virgin Media package with us, however  this year we have been migrating all our sims over to O2.

You Should got of various letter, texts and emails about this?

If you didn't I am sorry but of course you can cancel this O2 sim within the 14 day cooling off period. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thanks for reply Matt. No such luck as cooling off period. Just a bill for £24 that was really difficult to actually get them to process.

In fact I never got any bill just a letter chasing up a default. How can you default on a bill you don’t know about.

Few issues.

I never asked for the mobile sim in the first place. I took out tv, broadband and landline. Not another mobile.

I never asked for or agreed to a mobile contract with O2 no matter how many emails, letters or texts that Virgin sent out. 

I am sorry to hear this, right now we don't currently have access to any of O2 systems or tools, I would advise giving them a call on 0344 809 0202 so they look into this for you.

Does any of your paperwork mention a volt sim card at all? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?