cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Priority APP doesn’t link with virgin media

AndrewT1
Tuning in

I’ve just signed up with the o2 priority tickets app and it’s not working properly. I’m hoping to get some tickets this morning at 9am presale. 

Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but no joy.

I’ve read previous comments over the last few weeks stating that the app is frustrating and engineers are working on it etc etc 🤥  my suggestion is either have an app which works…or scrap the entire thing altogether ( unless 02 and Virgin media wish to get bad publicity and lose potential customers).

31 REPLIES 31

Hi Gareth I have another device with the official release version of iOS 16 on which I can test on and get back to you. Will be this afternoon. 

Thanks banhamm.

Looking forward to seeing if that helps.

Speak later.

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth
We have tried this on another iphone running the official iOS 16.1.x and the same error occurs in that the app crashes after logging in.
Martin

Hello banhamm.

Thank you very much for trying.

So I can get this reported.

Will need to send you a private message to obtain account access.

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Can you get mine reported too please?

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Resubmit0205, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am sorry to hear you are also experiencing an issue with the service. 

I can see my colleague is assisting you via a separate thread here

We will continue to link in with you from there. 

Thanks, 

Nat

shazzerooney
Joining in

Hi, I too have been trying to open the o2 priority app with my virgin account, I tried to use it for the first time trying to order peter kay tickets and its never worked. You are sending me emails for Christmas treats that require me to go the app and it doesn't work, I have unistalled and reinstalled more times than I can count, what's going on and when will it be fixed?

AndrewT1
Tuning in

Customers of virgin media shouldn’t be stressed out having to perform these arduous tasks in order for the App to work smoothly. Tech people need to sort out this situation asap. 

Hey shazzerooney, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry you are having some issues with the O2 Priority app.

Please can you try to and login to the web browser version of this app and let me know if this works please.

Also please can you confirm you have the latest version of the app and your phone is fully updated.

Please keep me updated. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I am having the same problem. Please could you fix my account too,

I am running Android 12 on an Oppo Reno 4 5g. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, deleted all data including cache in so and Chrome.

Many thanks