cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Porting Re-Visited

Steve_BN
Joining in

I raised a problem over number porting from EE to Virgin back in July. The issue, like a lot on here, involved being able to make a call or send a text but receive neither. Virgin's answer was to send several new SIM cards, none of which solved the problem.

I made a very long phone call to customer services/ technical department from my landline which lasted 45 minutes (at my expense). The technical department eventually said they'd call me back that day or the next. They didn't - they lied.

I've finally solved the problem myself, I went into my local EE shop on my local high-street and spoke to a real person. The nice young man signed me up to a SIM only pay as you go deal which works very well. I can now use my phone for the first time in three months.

The only problem now is that I am stuck with a worthless contract from Virgin which is costing me money for nothing. If anyone can tell me how to cancel the contract AND get my money back I'd like to hear from them.

I'd like to make a joke about 'Virgin on the ridiculous' but my humour has escaped me on this.

1 REPLY 1

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Steve_BN, thanks for posting.

I'm very sorry to hear you had these issues with your VM SIM, and we haven't been able to get this sorted for you.

I'll be happy to take a look into this and see what we can do to help. Please get back to me via PM (the purple envelope icon) and we'll take it from there.

Tom