cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received Amazon gift card.

jmwithers1986
Tuning in

Hi, a few months ago I took out a 12 month SIM only contract, which included a £25 Amazon gift card, but I'm yet to receive the gift card.

6 REPLIES 6

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jmwithers1986

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry you've not received the gift card.

This would have been through a third party website such as broadband choices/compare the market etc, they normally send you this 120 days after taking the deal out.

If it's passed that point, please check the order confirmation for the company in question and contact them 🙂 they'll sort it out for you.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks, John.

Would you know who that third party was, as my emails don't go back that far?

Thanks.

Hi jmwithers1986

Thanks for coming back to me. I don't from here but I'll try and help.

I'll send you a PM.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi @jmwithers1986

Thanks for joining me on PM. I've checked the details and it doesn't say but from checking the date taken out and doing a Google search, it seems it was either compare the market or hotukdeals that did the promotion

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Thanks very much! I'll check my account with both of those companies.

You're more than welcome 🙂 thanks again for your time and enjoy the rest of your day.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team