cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not enough credit on unlimited calls

Chaz82
Joining in

I have a monthly direct debit for my phone with unlimited minutes, but on some numbers today I’ve been getting the message that I don’t have enough credit to make the call? 

13 REPLIES 13

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are these standard landline (01, 03) or Mobile 07 numbers?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Both landline (01928 numbers) and 07 mobile

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Chaz82,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

That's odd! Sorry you've had this issue. 

We have taken a look at our systems and can not see any obvious issues as to why this would be happening. 

Can I ask if you're still having the same problem calling these numbers since you posted? Do the calls go through okay on all other numbers? 

May also be worth popping your sim in another handset, if you can, to test if the same happens. 

Let us know so we can offer further support if needed. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It’s still happening, other numbers seem ok. Unfortunately I don’t have another handset to try

Thanks for coming back to us @Chaz82

Sorry this is still happening! There are certain types of calls not included within your monthly allowance - these are detailed here. Can you take a look and then confirm the numbers you are calling do fall within your allowance? 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

They’re in my allowance, they’re just normal numbers, house and mobile

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for this Chaz82! @enlli - just to confirm, does the trick of changing to national help with this? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

It’s doing it on other numbers now as well, on top of that I’ve had people tell me they can’t call me

Hi @Chaz82

I am sorry that the issue hasn't been resolved and you now can't receive calls either.

I will need to take a closer look at this.

I am going to send you a private message so we can discuss this further securely.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide