Menu
clewist
Joining in
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Not able to login to Virgin mobile

Hi - so I have an ongoing issue that has yet to be resolved in spite of several online chats, countless promises and no follow up.

Since November I have been unable to access my Virgin mobile accountant other than on the app get ting the well known "We’re sorry that you are unable to log in to Your Account at the moment.

If you have recently ordered a new Virgin Mobile phone or SIM and were super eager to get going, it might be that we are still verifying your details. This should be resolved soon, so please try again shortly.

However, if the issue persists or you’ve been registered for a while, please give us a call on 0345 6000 789* for more information."

I have been told there is a "flag" on the account and a removal request put through by customer services. I was promised 24-48 hours back on the 19th December to resolve: 

have successfully submitted the block removal form and the Reference Id is 60392_92586 Please allow our back end team to work on this with in 24 hours. And will do the necessary updates through e-mail or call.

NOTHING RECEIVED.

Tried again on the 27th, new reference number: 39022_76816. Again NOTHING. Can someone please help as I'm getting nowhere and have 3 other numbers on my account that I can't access using the iOS app.

Craig

0 Kudos