Menu
Gazbe
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No sim

I upgraded to an ultimate oomph bundle at the beginning of January , I have never received a SIM card , it is almost impossible to register this as I don,t have a mobile account and therefore cannot register my complaint , I have tried ringing but can never get through , I have tried live chat but keep going round in circles , would I be able to claim compensation as I have never received the full package that my contract states , we recently had a broadband outage but because I never received a sim I could not obviously use unlimited data , trying to deal with virgin gets ever more frustrating 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No sim

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, Gazbe,

Apologies for the delayed response, have you been able to get your SIM since posting?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Gazbe
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately not , I cannot get any sense anywhere I registered a complaint on the virgin media website only to receive an email a couple of days ago saying someone had tried to ring but did not get through and because they had not heard further from me the complaint was closed , the answer is always the same , namely ring the mobile team but I do not have a mobile account so no one can help me , it is just so frustrating I think I would forego the sim if my monthly contract payment was reduced accordingly 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to us @Gazbe

Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to make that contract change from here. 

We can take a further look over this for you and see where the sim card is. 

I will pop you over a PM. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Gazbe
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks

0 Kudos
Gazbe
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No sim no landline

Never did get the sim sorted and now I have no dial tone on my landline can’t get through to anyone at virgin to sort it’s all ver annoying Virgin customer support is very poor these last few months

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No sim no landline

Hi Gazbe,

Thanks for coming back to us. 

I am sorry you have still not received your SIM and you are also having issues with your landline. 

I am going to pop you a PM now so we can take a closer look into this for you. 

Speak soon. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos