cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation order

Aloveraaa
Joining in

So I made an order for my SIM card, as I’m switching to virgin and I received my confirmation of placing my order but never got the confirmation dispatch. It’s been 3 days since I’ve placed an order. I can’t really track it right now either since I don’t have my account information to create a virgin media account.

pls if you could get back to me soon that would be helpful!.

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Aloveraaa,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear you're having a bit of trouble with your recent SIM card order. Is this for a brand new package with us, or an upgrade? Did you make your order over the phone or online? If you haven't done so already, I'd also suggest checking your spam/junk folder in case an email confirmation has landed there by mistake.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hey, it’s a brand new package. 
I’ve already checked my junk//spam Mail and I haven’t received anything. 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Aloveraaa

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry to hear you've not received dispatch confirmation yet, that is not ideal. I apologise for any frustration this has caused. I would like to take a look further into this for you now. I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required 🙂

Kind regards,

Serena